TransElite Universal Life Insurance from Transamerica Life Insurance Company
- Guaranteed to age 100 (as long as scheduled premiums are paid)
- Insurance amounts never decrease
- Builds cash value
- Provides accelerated death and rider benefits for long term care expenses for all levels of care. Benefits are paid to you!
Home Health & Adult Day Care – Assisted Living – Nursing Home
- Portable when separating from work
- Spouses, children and grandchildren can enroll
Questions to Ask Yourself
- Do you have a life insurance policy that is guaranteed to last to age 100? Is the face amount is guaranteed not to decrease as you age? And does it have guaranteed level premiums as you age?
- Do you need additional benefits for final expenses, survivor benefits or gifts to loved ones?
If you are married, please review the “Married Life Insurance Strategy” when consider purchasing TransElite Universal Life Insurance. Click here.
Based on your answers, now might be time to lock in your permanent life insurance policy with the TransElite Universal Life Insurance Policy from Transamerica Life Insurance Company.
Portable-The life insurance policy is yours and you may take it with you if you retiree or leave your job.
Accelerated Death Benefit for Living Benefit Rider with Extension of Benefits Rider
Can be used for Nursing Home, Assisted Living Facilities, Home Health Care, and Adult Day Care
If a physician certifies that you are chronically ill according to the rider definitions, you will be paid 4% of your life insurance death benefit each month until 100% of your benefit has been used–up to 25 months.
There is a 30-day waiting period after the effective date of this policy before this benefit can be used in case of sickness or accident causing a need for chronic care. As you use this benefit, the money paid out is deducted from your life insurance death benefit, surrender charges and cash value. If you have an outstanding loan, your loan payments will be deducted from the 4% benefit amount each month. When the death benefit is exhausted, the policy ends.
Beneﬁt Triggers – unable to perform 2 out of 6 activities of daily living or cognitive impairment.
- Bathing Continence • Dressing
- Transferring Toileting • Eating
30 day waiting period from policy effective date
90 day elimination period once chronically ill
Make Your Money Go Further
What happens when an employee takes enough monthly advances that all of the life insurance beneﬁt is gone? The policy has an Extension of Beneﬁts Rider to keep the monthly payments coming for twice as long.
Here’s how it works:
If at the end of the 25 months described above an employee has used all of the death benefit and is still ill, the death benefit will be increased by 4% so payments can continue for up to an additional 25 months. If all of the additional death benefit amount is used, the policy will end.
Paid Up Life Insurance
In addition, your Extension of Beneﬁts Rider will provide a fully paid-up life insurance policy equal to 25% of the original death beneﬁt.
Riders also included:
Accelerated Death Benefit For Terminal Illness Rider
- Accelerates a portion of the death benefit if the insured person is first diagnosed with a terminal condition which, in the best medical judgment, will result in death within 12 months.
- Beneﬁt amount = Up to 75% of the death beneﬁt or 100K, whichever is less.
Waiver Of Monthly Deductions Due To Layoff Rider
- Total monthly deductions for insured employee are waived for up to six months if voluntarily laid off by the employer
Policy Information & Issue Ages
Employees 16 – 80
Spouses 16 – 65
Child(ren) Dependents age 15 days through age 25
Conditional GI Amounts (2 medical questions)
Simplified Issue Amounts (Answer all 4 medical questions, no exams)
Please note, if you are member and wish to apply for life insurance amounts over the guaranteed issue amount for you and/or your spouse, paper applications must be used.
- In using the term “permanent,” it is important to note that insurance could lapse prior to thematurity date based on the planned periodic premiums, guaranteed interest rate and guaranteed cost of insurance charges, or for non-payment of premium.
This is a brief summary of TransElite® Universal Life Insurance underwritten by Transamerica Life Insurance Company, Cedar Rapids, IA. Policy form series CPGUL3VA and CCGUL3VA. This is a brief summary of the Living Benefit Rider with Extension of Benefits Rider and Paid-Up Insurance offered with TransElite® Universal Life Insurance. Rider form series CRLLT1VA and CRLEX100. Forms and form numbers may vary. This insurance may not be available