How long can you go without an income?
A serious illness or accidental injury can deplete your saving in a relatively short period of time. TransDI® Plus helps replace up to 60% of your salary if you are unable to work because of a disability. You can use the benefit for:
• Mortgage or rent • Food • Utilities • Clothing
• Credit cards and other debts • Health, life and auto insurance premiums
• Car payments • Other transportation expenses
Eligible Benefits and Amounts
An employee is eligible to receive benefits
• When totally disabled
• Under a physician’s care
• The accident or sickness is non-work related
• The selected elimination period has been satisfied
Pre-Existing Condition Limitation
• No benefit for a pre-existing condition until the insured has been continuously insured under the policy for 12 consecutive months. Pregnancy is subject to the pre-existing condition.
• Must be performing the duties of his or her occupation for 30 continuous days after the first 12 months of insurance.